Latest News From Loves Bus Service

31 Oct

Bus Pass - Change of address

If you have or will be moving to a new address and your child has a bus pass it will be necessary for you to complete and return a new Bus Travel Assistance or if applicable a Safety-Net form. The address shown on the form must be identical to the address shown on the school records. The form can be emailed back to us at or handed to a driver. If it is for next year please write 2018 on the top of page 1.